Anke Bellinger, MD
Dr. Bellinger is a fellowship-trained Anesthesiologist and specializes in Pain Management. She joined Steindler Orthopedic Clinic in January 2017.
She received her Doctor of Medicine degree from the University of Witten-Herdecke in Germany. The completion of an Anesthesia Residency at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City was followed by a Pain Management Fellowship in the same department.
When she is not seeing patients, Dr. Bellinger enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, skiing, and playing piano.
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, University of Witten-Herdecke, Witten, Germany
- Residency: Anesthesiology, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship: Pain Medicine, University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Iowa City, IA
- Board-Certified: Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiologists
- Member: American Society of Anesthesiologists, American Society of Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, German Pain Society, German Society of Anaesthesiology & Intensive Care Medicine, International Association for the Study of Pain