Brent A. Overton, MD
Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Joint Replacement Specialist
Dr. Overton is a board-certified doctor with special interests in treating the hip, knee, and shoulder as well as joint replacement surgery.
A native of Traer, Iowa, Dr. Overton received his undergraduate degree in biomedical engineering and his Doctor of Medicine degree from The University of Iowa in Iowa City, Iowa. He then completed residency training at Akron General Medical Center in Akron, Ohio.
When he's not seeing patients, Dr. Overton enjoys spending time with his wife and children, and following The University of Iowa Hawkeyes.
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency: Orthopedics, Akron General Medical Center, Akron, OH
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Iowa Orthopaedics Society, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society