Brent W. Whited, MD
Hip, Joint Replacement & Joint Revision, and Knee Specialist
Dr. Whited is a fellowship-trained surgeon who specializes in hip and knee conditions as well as hip and knee joint replacement and revision. Dr. Whited joined Steindler Orthopedic Clinic in August 2010.
A graduate of the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Dr. Whited went on to complete an internship and residency at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee. He then completed fellowship training focused on adult reconstruction at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois.
When he's not seeing patients, Dr. Whited enjoys running, traveling, playing the piano, and spending time with his family.
Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Arts in German Literature and Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Internship: General Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Residency: Orthopaedic Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Fellowship: Adult Reconstruction, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society