Frederick J. Dery, MD
Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist
Dr. Dery is a fellowship-trained physiatrist, specializing in pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation. He joined Steindler Orthopedic Clinic in August 2010.
After receiving his Doctor of Medicine degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan, Dr. Dery completed an internship at St. Joseph Mercy Oakland in Pontiac, Michigan, followed by residency training at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond, Virginia. Dr. Dery later completed fellowship training in pain medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine in Richmond, Virginia.
When he's not seeing patients, Dr. Dery enjoys skiing, working out, playing tennis, cooking, traveling, and watching football and hockey. He also enjoys reading historical fiction, mystery/conspiracy, and classic novels.
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI
- Internship: Transitional, St. Joseph Mercy Oakland, Pontiac, MI
- Residency: Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA
- Fellowship: Pain Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, VA
- Board-Certified: Pain Management, American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Member: American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, North American Neuromodulation Society