Mark C. Mysnyk, MD
Total Knee Replacement, Sports Medicine, Knee, Shoulder, and Elbow Specialist
Dr. Mysnyk is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in total knee replacement, sports medicine, knee, shoulder, and elbow. He joined Steindler Orthopedic Clinic in August 1988.
A native of Vestal, New York, Dr. Mysnyk received his Bachelor of Science degree in general science from The University of Iowa. He then completed his Doctor of Medicine degree and orthopedic residency at University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine.
When he's not seeing patients, Dr. Mysnyk enjoys spending time with his family, boating, working out, and participating in church activities. He is also proud to serve as a team physician for Cornell College and West High School and as a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Orthopaedics at the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine.
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Science in Science, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency: Orthopedic, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine, Iowa Orthopaedic Society, Iowa Medical Society, Johnson County Orthopedic Society, Johnson County Medical Society