Peter B. Maurus, MD
Foot and Ankle Specialist
Dr. Maurus is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon, specializing in the foot and ankle. Dr. Maurus began practicing at Steindler Orthopedic Clinic in January 2007.
After graduating from Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Dr. Maurus went on to complete his residency at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio. He then completed fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery under Roger A. Mann, M.D., in Oakland, California.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Maurus enjoys golfing, skiing, traveling, spending time with his family, painting, and watching college football.
Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Arts in Art Theory and Practice, Northwestern University,
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Fellowship: Foot & Ankle, Trained Under Roger A. Mann, M.D., Oakland Bone and Joint Specialists, Oakland, CA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Member: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Orthopaedic Foot and Ankle Society