Daniel B. Goldish, MD
Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Specialist
Fellowship-trained in Pain Medicine, Dr. Goldish specializes in pain management, physical medicine, and rehabilitation. He also utilizes regenerative medicine and ultrasonography to treat patients. His goal is helping patients manage their pain and return to daily activities. Dr. Goldish joined the Steindler team in 2020.
Dr. Goldish attended the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities for his undergraduate degree in Biology. He stayed in Minneapolis to receive his medical degree from the University of Minnesota Medical School. Dr. Goldish completed his residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle, Washington. While at the University of Washington School of Medicine, he also completed fellowship training in pain medicine.
In his free time, Dr. Goldish enjoys spending time with his wife and son, hiking, biking, and playing guitar.
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Science in Biology, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, Minneapolis, MN
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN
- Residency: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Washington School of Medicine, Department of Rehabilitation, Seattle, WA
- Fellowship: Pain Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Department of Anesthesiology, Seattle, WA
- Board-Certified: Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine
- Member: American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine, American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Spine Intervention Society