Life is Moving
Why Choose Steindler?
- Access - Injured workers can be scheduled within 48 hours, or same day for trauma. With 4 outreach locations throughout SE Iowa in addition to our main clinic in Iowa City, injured employees can receive care close to home/work. Click here to find our location nearest you!
- Communication - Workers' Compensation Coordinator, Laura Reeder (319) 248-4523, facilitates communication with providers, injured workers, employers, case managers, adjusters, and attorneys.
- Convenience - Our Iowa City location features onsite MRI, digital x-ray, pain management, physical therapy, hand therapy, bracing, custom orthotics, medical equipment, and prescription drug dispensing.
- Expertise - With 17 specialty trained providers, we have fellowship-trained experts to cover every body part.
- Provider Services - Orthopedic evaluation and treatment, impairment ratings, causation determinations, second opinions, and Independent Medical Exams (IME).
New Fairfield Outreach Clinic
Jefferson County Health Center
2000 South Main Street
Fairfield, IA 52556
Appointments Tuesdays between 8:00-3:00pm
What Is Workers’ Compensation?
For employers and employees, Workers’ Compensation is an important benefit that helps ensure safe and productive recovery from a work-related injury. Learn more about Workers’ Compensation law and how to make the most of your medical benefits.
Did You Know?
Did you know Steindler Orthopedic Clinic provides Functional Capacity Evaluations? A Functional Capacity Evaluation, or FCE, is an important tool used to assess a person’s ability to perform specific work-related tasks. Find out all the uses and applications for FCEs and how Steindler Orthopedic Clinic is your one-stop shop for this essential service.
Stay tuned to Steindler online this Spring. We will soon be releasing procedure videos starring our expert surgeons! Here’s a sneak peak featuring fellowship trained foot & ankle surgeon Dr. Maurus: