Steindler Orthopedic Clinic is pleased to announce its integration with Progressive Rehabilitation Associates. Beginning January 1, 2014, physical therapy services will be available at Steindler Orthopedic Clinic. A continuation of the close professional relationship that has existed between Progressive Rehabilitation Associates and Steindler Orthopedic Clinic since 1989, this integration of services will allow for a seamless transition between medical and therapy services provided at Steindler Orthopedic Clinic.
How will this impact patients?
- Your therapists and doctor will work together to provide seamless medical and therapy care.
- Therapy services will be provided in the same location currently occupied by Progressive Rehabilitation Associates.
- You will receive therapy from the same therapists who have been serving you.
If you are in a course of therapy that will continue from 2013 to 2014:
- Your insurance plan will be billed for therapy services through Dec. 31, 2013, by Progressive Rehabilitation Associates.
- Services after Jan. 1, 2014, will be included in your billing from Steindler Orthopedic Clinic.
- At your first therapy visit after Jan. 1, 2014, you will be assisted in registering and completing a records release to allow your therapist to access your 2013 therapy records.
If you have any questions, please call (319) 338-3606.