Brian P.D. Wills, MD
Hand and Wrist Specialist
Dr. Wills is a fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon. He began practicing at Steindler Orthopedic Clinic in September 2011.
After receiving his Bachelor of Arts degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, and economics at Middlebury College, Dr. Wills attended the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. Upon receiving his Doctor of Medicine degree, Dr. Wills went on to complete a general surgery internship, then his orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health in Madison, Wisconsin. Dr. Wills also completed advanced fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at the University of Florida Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute.
When he's not seeing patients, Dr. Wills enjoys hockey, taekwondo, and spending time with his wife and four children.
- Undergraduate Studies: Bachelor of Arts Double Major in Molecular Biology & Biochemistry and Economics with a Minor in Physics, Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Internship & Residency: Orthopedxic Surgery, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, University of Florida Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine Institute, Gainesville, FL
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand
- Member: American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Association for Hand Surgery