Thomas P. Ebinger, MD
Hand, Wrist, and Elbow Specialist
Dr. Ebinger is a fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon. He joined Steindler Orthopedic Clinic in August 2014. Dr. Ebinger is board-certified in orthopedic surgery through the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (ABOS).
Dr. Ebinger, an Iowa native, received his Bachelor of Arts degree in molecular, cellular, and developmental biology from Yale University after which he attended the University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine. Upon receiving his Doctor of Medicine degree, Dr. Ebinger went on to complete his orthopedic surgery residency as well as his fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at the University of Iowa, Department of Orthpaedics and Rehabilitation.
When he’s not seeing patients, Dr. Ebinger enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, biking, golfing, and watching college sports.
- Undergraduate Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Medical Degree: Doctor of Medicine, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Fellowship: Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, Iowa City, IA
- Board-Certified: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Subspecialty Certificate in Surgery of the Hand
- Member: American Society for Surgery of the Hand, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, American Association for Hand Surgery